Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. (Ps 150:6)

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Lord I praise You because You are my God. I praise You because there is none like You in all the earth. I praise You because You have brought me up from the pit. I praise You for loving me through it all. I praise You for being there for me when I felt alone and didn't have anyone. I praise You, Yahweh, your name is above all other names. I praise you for my family. I praise you for my boyfriend and his family. I praise you for my loved ones. I praise you for my friends. I praise you for
my health. I praise you for my sanity. I praise you for my life. I praise you for who you are. I praise you because You Are Worthy To Be Praised!

I will praise you whether things are good or bad. I'll praise you through my tears. I'll praise you in laughter. I'll just praise You Lord!

My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever. (Ps 145:21)

No comments: