Be anxious for nothing Philippians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; Philippians 4:6

      I get anxious sometimes to the point where I get sick. It interferes with my sleep and it's sometimes the only thing on my mind. Has anyone ever felt that way or experienced anxious symptoms? Let me tell you, it is not a good feeling. I have to find ways to calm myself and one way is reading scriptures that remind me that nothing is worth being anxious about - nothing. But with everything, prayer, supplication and thanksgiving are the mediums by which we can let God know what we want and we have to trust and have faith that He will take care of it. 
     Throughout scripture God reminds us
not to be so worried about anything and put our focus on Him and He will work out everything. It's like a journey, your focus should be on the destination, looking towards that destination. When you are more concerned with the road itself, the gravel and dirt you may encounter, looking downwards, you lose focus on the destination. Furthermore, when your eyes are set on the destination, it makes the journey easier. 
      In this journey of life, let us not forget to keep our focus on God. He will supply all our needs when you ask him and know He will provide them. Be blessed.

Share this word with someone and let it be a blessing in their lives. God loves you!

      

No comments: