The Lord is my rock and my fortress


architecture,buildings,castles,fortresses,government,landmarks,military,Photographs,towers
Monday, October 24th, 2011

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
 - Psalms 18:2

     Throughout the Psalms this is a repeated theme all because of one of the greatest realizations: Let the Lord be your all. When you cannot fight, when you are hurt, when you are angry, when you are depressed - whatever may befall you in life, Let the Lord be your fortress and the one who will deliver you out of any and everything. Let him be your strength when you are weak and always put your trust in Him. He is our shield and the horn of our salvation and our stronghold. 
     Don't worry about things because when you do, you are telling God that you don't think He can take care of it. Put things in God's hands and let Him work it out and rest assured that He will.

No comments: