I have no fear the Lord is my all I need

clouds,nature,photographs,skies,sunlight,suns

Monday, October 31st, 2011




The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

       David said that the Lord is his light - where there is light, no darkness can penetrate through. He is our salvation - The Lord our God is able to save us from anything that tries to harm us. The Lord is our strength of life - He keeps us alive, He gives us strength to sustain us. 
      Knowing all of this now, who shall you be afraid of? If you know what the Lord is to you, why should anything or anyone make you afraid? When you know the Lord, truly know Him and who He is to you based on scripture and the many blessings He alone has bestowed upon you, holding on to those truths far outweigh the fear we may feel at any point in our lives. Who God is will last forever, can we say the same about momentary fear?
       David knew who the Lord represented to him because he had a personal relationship with God and personal experiences with God. Let us draw nearer to the Lord and replace the fear etc. with the knowledge of Him. That alone is enough to banish any fear in our hearts.

God bless you and keep you. If this message has been a blessing to you, share it with a friend. Have a great day!

No comments: