You are my God! Psalms 140:6


I said to the LORD: “You are my God; Hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD. - Psalms 140:6

       Sometimes we have to declare to the Lord where we stand with Him truthfully. In this Psalm, the declaration of  "You are my God!" signifies that there is no other god I worship or I have faith in to answer my prayers than the Lord All Mighty! As believers, we know this to be the truth, we know this to be fact and when we walk with God, we in turn have to declare our faith in Him.
      Our Lord is the only one who can give ear to our supplications and answer our prayers.
Meditate on this scripture today and declare to the Lord that He is your God, the one who listens to you when no one else does and the one true God who is able to answer your prayers like no other god can.

Be blessed.

No comments: