With Lovingkindness I have drawn you


banners,emotions,English,expressions,feelings,flowers,Fotolia,friendship,languages,love,petals,relationships,romantic,Valentines,Valentine's Day,words,yellow

Thursday, November 3rd, 2011

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Jeremiah 31:3

      I always thought of the bible as a love story from the beginning of time and that will last forever. The love that Lord had for us has not changed and will not change. The Lord does not change therefore His words and His love does not change.
      The Lord loves us and has always shown His love for us. Let us bask in this love by drawing near to Him and showing our appreciation for His unconditional love.

No comments: